"Returning clause" with more than 1 blob

From: <harshalkalay_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Oct 2006 23:05:57 -0700

Hello,

I'm using OCI to interface with Oracle server. Till today I was using the returning clause and only one blob column was being bound. Now when I need to return 2 blob columns and bind 2 differrent LOB Locators to it, I start getting errors from OCILobWrite2() function.. The error is 1406, "column value was truncated".
Anybody else faced this problem? Can somebody tell me a solution to this plz?
Thanks
Harshal Received on Tue Oct 24 2006 - 01:05:57 CDT