Re: Access Right/Left Joins to Oracle (+) joins - Theorectical Question

From: <mgillesp_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: 23 Oct 2006 10:57:45 -0700

Yeah I read that in a few online articles and such! Here's the problem.... Im on Oracle 8i.

And because of certain political reason (or something????), we cannot upgrade at this time. Even though Ive suggested it on many occasions. I'd have to say being a coop student doesn't have a lot of pull in government positions :P

Any other input??

Thanks,

Mitch