Documentum and Oracle 10g RAC

From: <oracledoctor_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Oct 2006 07:24:04 -0700

Has anyone had any experience with how Documentum handles failover and load balancing? We currently have an installation of Documentum that is not recognizing the TAF configuration we have set up on our production system. It currently sends all connections to node 1 of our two node RAC.

Any insite would be appreciated!

Sebastian Received on Mon Oct 23 2006 - 09:24:04 CDT