Re: Wildcard Problem

From: <harry_johnson_4_you_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2006 11:59:01 -0700

Something else I found out that is interesting. If I do

Select * from myDB where column2 like '2_' it works just fine.

So in the same table, if I wildcard a different column, it works. Details for the column I am having problems with are...

TABLE_NAME		CALLDETAIL
COLUMN_NAME		CALLDATA_D
DATA_TYPE		CHAR
DATA_LENGTH		7
NULLABLE		Y
COLUMN_ID		30
CHARACTER_SET_NAME	CHAR_CS
GLOBAL_STATS		NO
USER_STATS		NO
CHAR_LENGTH		7
CHAR_USED		B
V80_FMT_IMAGE		NO
DATA_UPGRADED		YES

I noticed that the underscore wildcard works for number columns and not for char columns.

I will try Maxim Demenko suggestion and update. Received on Thu Oct 19 2006 - 13:59:01 CDT