Re: Connect By hierarchy problem

From: Mike C <michaeljc70_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Oct 2006 11:24:36 -0700

On Oct 17, 12:42 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> Mike C wrote:
>
> >> I remind you your post subject if you want to search on Google:
> >> "Summing hierarchical data SQL"
>
> >> Regards
> >> Michel Cadot
>
> > I really don't know why you would waste your itme and others posting
> > useless help, There is a lot of information in that other post. If I
> > knew how to do it, I wouldn't waste my time posting here. It is a
> > different problem if you look at it closely, Maybe you shoudl spend
> > your time in chat rooms or something as it seems like you are just
> > killling time.And it seems to me you are being rude and abusive to someone sincerely
> trying to help you.
>
> I'd recommend a walk in the country and dropping the attitude or YOYO.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington
> damor..._at_x.washington.edu
> (replace x with u to respond)

I guess you are entitled to your opinion. To me, telling someone they haven't "seem to not progress since your last question" is rude and not helpful. Also, telling someone there question is "basic" and they should be able to figure out for themselves is arrogant and rude and not helpful. Received on Tue Oct 17 2006 - 13:24:36 CDT