Connectivity Between two saperate Database (oracle 8 and oracle 9i)

From: <kishanthakker_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Oct 2006 01:10:18 -0700

Dear Sir,

We Would like to migrate to oracle 9i from oracle 8. Presently We are on oracle 8 (live) . Can anyone suggest a way by which we can phase out the migration process. We intend to migrate User-wise. We have aprx 10 live users.(e.g. finance, payroll, production etc..). My problem is inter-connectivity between diff. users. like 'Payroll' select/update rows in 'Finance'. If I migrate Finance from oracle 8 to Oracle 9i How to ensure that these select/update does not fail.

Kishan Thakker Received on Mon Oct 16 2006 - 03:10:18 CDT