Bind Parameters in Lite Data Base

From: <jorge.maganto_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Oct 2006 00:35:28 -0700

I want to use a bind variable in order to insert a binary data in a raw field.
I do this in a C# app., using parameters, in Oracle Server it works successfully
but when I change the conection to a Oracle Lite Data Base the bd returns
the error "37000[POL-5228]: Syntaxis Error". The sql is like this: "insert into GENERIC_TABLE (id, data) values ("+id.ToString()+", :Data)"
And after I insert the parameter.

Does someone know if in Lite the bind variables syntaxis is diferent? Could you help me? What's happend in lite version? Thanks in advance Received on Mon Oct 16 2006 - 02:35:28 CDT