Re: IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:25:38 -0700

mike wrote:
> hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into your heart and donate a dollar or two my paypal emial is mcollins7373_at_msn.com i need around 20,000 dollars usd to have the surgery done. This is my last resort for money i have tried goverment agencies family and friends and to my dissapointment nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much mike collins
>

> uW18P>^&K2[o%09E*`x[9K%bwh'bt/QIr8!Vk MwoA)75ElpSj?Z[U`)tK`%OLP#m2qLF<MuIR5q.lYC;M:1Lc>: aQcG]SjrTf$

Just on the chance this is real.

Post the following:
1. Your full legal name.
2. the name of your cardiologist and the location where he/she practices

    for verification of credentials.
3. Give your cardiologist permission to discuss your diagnosis/prognosis

    with any and all that inquire.
4. Do not provide contact information for the cardiologist as that will

    be obtained independently for obvious reasons.

Some might be willing to help if this isn't just another poorly orchestrated scam.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington