How to get a reference of a character

From: Tzanko <tzanko.tzanev_at_strategicthought.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2006 01:39:28 -0700

I have a special character in a database that I do not have direct access to. The character appeared after database restore from backup and upgrade and I would like to remove it. However, since it is a strange looking character and seem to be interpreted differently on diferent platform/application, I am not sure how to refer to this character in my script.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Regards, Tzanko Received on Thu Oct 12 2006 - 03:39:28 CDT