TRIGGER-Name of the current table

From: Taras <taras.kolakovic_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Oct 2006 01:45:05 -0700

Hello,

I'm fairly new at PL-SQL, so forgive mi if this question sounds stupid...

I'm trying to write a trigger on a certain table. Is it possible to retrieve the name of that table within the code of it's trigger?

My goal is to write a code for universal trigger (it would do the same thing on all tables). That trigger would call a procedure and pass the name of it's parent table as a parameter.

Regards,
Taras Received on Thu Oct 05 2006 - 03:45:05 CDT