Get a list functions stored proc in sqlplus?

From: <cool.develop_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2006 11:49:08 -0700

Hi all:
Please somebody tell me how one goes about seeing the list of user defined stored procedures or functions (say, current user's) while I am in SQL Plus (8.1.7 environment)...and see the code?

Unrelated note:
Googling, going through tutorials, oracle documentation (quick passes only, alright...there are too many), browsing through sqlplus help did not get me the answer to this trivia!! Either IT has grown too complex, or they still haven't figured out how to write documentation. Or, I may simply be growing too old after 10 years of IT consulting. Sucks. Truly sucks. Or I may simply be having a bad day. I can't believe I can't find the answer after spending so much time!! I could be doing something more productive. I guess I should have thought about having a dba pal. Received on Wed Oct 04 2006 - 13:49:08 CDT