Re: PL/SQL help

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:56:48 -0700

Frank van Bortel wrote:

> As always - a beauty! But the OP mentioned PL/SQL in the header...
> OP: add begin as line 0, and end; as last line.
> Then enter a slash ('/').

Agreed. I too say PL/SQL and assumed the OP was a student following instructions ... thus my rather basic ... and cryptic reply.

But Michel ... this is a gem.

I have put a demo, based on your code, into Morgan's Library on the WITH CLAUSE page with, what I hope is, appropriate attribution.

--
Daniel Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group