Re: OCP reading

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_nospam.peasland.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:16:29 GMT

soalvajavab1_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> I can not find any book for OCP Upgrade exam Oracle 8.0 to 9i EXAM
> 1Z0-35...please advise if u know one

Basically, this exam will cover all of the new features for 8i plus the new features for 9i. So if you are looking for books, you'll need the books for exams 1Z0-020 *and* 1Z0-030.

Of course, one of the best sources for your OCP exams is, and always will be, the Oracle documentation. It is your friend... :)

http://tahiti.oracle.com

HTH,
Brian

Brian Peasland