[OracleText] beginswith possible ?

From: nelsounet <NOSPAM_nelsounet_at_free.fr_NOSPAM>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:26:40 +0200

Hi,

Instead of using LIKE 'hello*' which I find very slow compared to OracleText search, i would like to try with "CONTAINS" but I want to return only rows which column begins with the word 'hello'.

CONTAINS('hello%') returns rows even if 'hello' is not at the beginning.

Have you a solution for me ?

Thanks a lot,

Neo Received on Thu Sep 21 2006 - 04:26:40 CDT