Re: ORA-01031

From: calms <calmsqurill_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2006 21:22:19 -0700

Hi All,

I Installed Oracle Instant Client as instructed by ORACLE in the following link,

"http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/oci/instantclient/index.html"

I Installed only the BASIC & ODBC, so i dont have SQL installed in my client workstation.

I set the Environment Variables
PATH, TNS_ADMIN, ORACLE_HOME to the appropriate Folders.

so plz help me and If you need any further information kindly let me know,

thks
Prasad