ORA-01031

From: calms <calmsqurill_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2006 01:53:54 -0700

Hi,

MY Database Server is installed in Windows 2000 Server, Oracle 10g. I installed the 10g InstantClient for my power builder application in windows XP.

After Installation
I Tested the conneciton using Native Oracle Driver in ODBC Administrator and
works Fine.

When i connect through my Application, Im getting the Following error "Error: ORA-01031 Insufficient privileges."

Plz anyone help me how to solve this error.

thks in Advance

thks
Prasad.N.M Received on Wed Sep 20 2006 - 03:53:54 CDT