Problem Trying to Create Procedure

From: Mark Smith <marksmit_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:32:46 -0400

I am a newbie, so this may be a simple question. I have a sql script called p_chp_proc.sql, which creates a procedure called p_chp:

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE p_chp( encoded IN VARCHAR ) IS
len int := length(encoded);
i int;
new_password varchar(30);
BEGIN
-- decode password

for i IN 1..len loop
new_password := substr(encoded, i*2, 1); end loop;

END p_chp;

When I try and run the script I get the error "SP2-0042: unknown command "cr_p_chp" - rest of line ignored." Does anyone know what I am missing? Thanks a lot. Received on Tue Sep 19 2006 - 13:32:46 CDT