java SP and apache commons FTP

From: Thomas Isaksen <thomas.isaksen_at_bluezone.no>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:24:39 +0200

I have written a Java class that uses the apache commons ftp classes to fetch files off of a ftp server.
When run standalone the java program works just fine, however, when i run it as a java stored procedure it hangs, fetching only about 80% of the file. I can't find a good way to debug this and I have no clue what's going on.

Im running this on Windows XP SP2, Oracle 10g r2. No patches.

Anyone have any idea ?

--
Thomas Isaksen