Re: TNS could not resolve service name when connect RAS

From: Resant <resant_v_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Sep 2006 23:19:14 -0700

Sorry, I made a mistake by mention the Oracle Server. I mean here is a PC with personal Oracle Database. All of them using Windows XP. I use RAS to submit the data. If I use fixed IP, it couldn't use RAS. The error message is :
2147467259: ORA-12154:TNS:Could not resolve service name.

I know this is a frequent question. But I cannot found in this forum that's related with RAS.

Thank you