Re: Oracle/PowerBuilder dll connection issues

From: Karl <KarlG_at_gmx.at>
Date: 13 Sep 2006 12:30:37 -0700

> 1. The queries that give us problems select specific columns and if I
> make the slightest change to the column list, it works fine.

I'm quite sure it's the firewall.
Just try to shut down the firewall which protects the computers where the problem exists and test whether it works then.

It's somehow related to the size of the data packages in SqlNet I think, some are too large and the firewall blocks them.

HTH, Karl Received on Wed Sep 13 2006 - 14:30:37 CDT