Re: Oracle/PowerBuilder dll connection issues

From: Dan <everkleer80_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Sep 2006 06:41:16 -0700

Ok, I've also posted this in a PB group, but I'm not sure that it is limited to PowerBuilder. Although SQL*Plus has worked fine on my machine in the past, I remember giving one of the suspect queries to a co-worker and he ran it in SPL*Plus on his computer and had the problem. I just gave him this latest query to try when he gets a chance and I will let you know if he sees a problem.

Another reason to believe oracle is at least involved is the fact that the oracle log file I posted in my other thread (link above) went into a loop of reading packets and errors.

Let me know if you have any further ideas.

Dan Received on Tue Sep 12 2006 - 08:41:16 CDT