Re: oracle manuals printed

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 11 Sep 2006 07:37:00 -0700

DA Morgan wrote:
> Diego wrote:
> > Hi there!
> >
> > Is there a way to get a printed copy of some of the manuals provided on
> > the Oracle Online Documentation Library at
> > http://www.oracle.com/pls/db10g/portal.portal_demo3?selected=1 ?
>
> Buy a truckload of paper and a lot of ink cartridges. Apologize to the
> owls whose woodland habitat you are about to destroy. Then press PRINT.
> --
> Daniel Morgan
> University of Washington
> Puget Sound Oracle Users Group

LOL, I just print the pdf version in chunks of 50 or so pages at a time so as not to tie up the printer too long. Then I feed the print-outs into the copier using the convert single sided copy into double sided copy feature. This way I can get the printed manual into a notebook binder.  I only print a couple of manuals per release. I keep intending to buy stock in a lumber REIT, but I haven't been able to find one selling at a bargain price.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Mon Sep 11 2006 - 09:37:00 CDT