Re: Best Oracle Sites and Books

From: VV <vvarghese3_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Sep 2006 07:08:09 -0700

The criteria I determine to post within a newsgroup are as follows: 1. Is the information relevant to the group? 2. Will the discussion help other users within the group?

I think my post meets these two rules well. Who else but oracle.misc group know which are the best oracle sites and books.

I am not above describing the context of why I would require this information.

I asked other groups information about relevant books and sites. Most users were kind enough to provide me with this information.

Since you are the only one who has these concerns, I am not that concerned. But I wanted to give a response for the sake of everyone else.

Regards.

Vibi Varghese
www.problima.com
a place to bring problems
-- and to get paid to solve them

BTW: By your same criteria, I think you are spamming with your signature. I don't need to know about your 'Puget Sound Oracle Users Group'