Best Oracle Sites and Books

From: VV <vvarghese3_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Sep 2006 12:24:48 -0700

I have been enjoying the discussion here for a while, and would like to ask for some help.

I recently launched a question answer site that connects people with problems to those with solutions. We let people with problems pay solution providers $0.25 for problems in over 100 categories.

As part of our service we let people review past problems and also provide resources for their own research.

Can anyone tell me (in their opinion)?

What are the best three sites for oracle database information? What are the best three oracle database books they own?

I would like to compile a list and include it on my site.

Regards.

Vibi Varghese
www.problima.com
A place to bring problems
..and to get paid to solve them Received on Fri Sep 08 2006 - 14:24:48 CDT