ONSITE OPENING IN US

From: <magna.hr_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2006 23:57:15 -0700

Hi All,

Magna Infotech is a premier IT company with offices and development centers in USA, Europe and India. In India, Magna Infotech has offices in Hyderabad, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkatta and Pune.

Magna Infotech is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. You could learn more about Magna at www.magnai.com.

Magna Infotech is looking for candidates experienced with Any skill sets for our USA operations:

We would ideally like the candidate to have the following:

ˇ A degree from a reputed university
ˇ A minimum of 4+ years of paid work experience in the field of
expertise
ˇ Excellent communication and inter-personal skills

If you have the required skills and are interested in joining Magna Infotech in the USA, please email us your update resumé at the earliest along with the following details @:nandini_at_magnai.com,magna.hr_at_gmail.com

Your total IT experience:
Your skill sets:
Your current location:
Your contact number:
Expected salary in US Dollars:
Your visa details, if any:

Magna Infotech offers a compensation package that includes a competitive salary and benefits. We will be happy to provide you with more information once we hear from you.

Thanks
Nandini
Magna Infotech, Chennai
Ph. 42123617 or 24731286