Oracle, Linux and C++

From: Mathias Waack <M.Waack_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:09:11 +0200

Hello,

because of the well known libstdc++6 problem with gcc4 and Oracle's OCCI library I'm currently looking for alternatives. Anybody here with experiences with other c++ libraries on top of OCI? Googling around I've found some libs, but unfortunately no field reports about it.
So I thought I shall ask the profs...

Thanks for your help.

Mathias Received on Wed Sep 06 2006 - 12:09:11 CDT