Oracle Lite: Problem with incremental download of data

From: <naveenyamarthy_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2006 15:35:25 -0700

Hi,

We are working with Oracle Lite 9i database, Mobile server 10.2 and we have issues with incremental download of data in our integration environment. Every time I try to do an incremental download, the server result is an error (MAGIC Check returned incorrect) and the client data is fully refreshed (the server does a full download of data). The same setup on the development environment (same versions of oracle database and mobile server) works perfectly fine.

The Stack trace shows that the Magic check for all the tables in the Lite database has returned incorrect values. I am aware that the Magic numbers for the server and the client database tables are found in the C$ALL_SNAPSHOTS table. The C$ALL_SNAPSHOTS table in the integration environment is empty (but I see the magic numbers for all the tables in the development environment). Does anybody have any idea of what might be happening here? Please help!

Please find below the stack trace

Stack Trace:

MAGIC_CHECK returned incorrect table1
MAGIC_CHECK returned incorrect for table2
MAGIC_CHECK returned incorrect for

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
            at
oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:189)
            at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java:242)

Regards,
nyamarthy_at_misicompany.com Received on Tue Sep 05 2006 - 17:35:25 CDT