Re: Oracle 9i requirements on AIX 5L

From: <madhu.vajrala_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2006 09:23:58 -0700

Hello,

Search for "validate.pl" on metalink. It is a perl script, which reads a text file as input and verify your AIX environment. This will make sure if all required fixpacks or patchsets are installed on your AIX 5.3 , ML doesnt really matter.

https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/f?p=130:3:6951474619021587870::::p3_database_id,p3_docid,p3_show_header,p3_show_help,p3_black_frame,p3_font:NOT,283743.1,1,1,1,helvetica

Although, this Note is trageted for 10g database. But applicable for 9i as well.

regards,
Madhu