Re: Warehouse Builder couse - question

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Sep 2006 07:58:02 -0700

KOWAL schreef:

> Hi there
> I have been latety to Oracle course (Warehouse Builder) and wanted to
> re-do all the exercises at home but except for book i didn't receive
> any sources used during the course. Is there any chance to get them
> from Oracle? If so can anyone tell me where they are caouse i couldn't
> find any or oracles's side.

If this was a course, given by Oracle Education, I would contact them, and see if the course tables are available. They often are.

Maybe the same tables were used as the standard examples, which can be added when creating a database? Did you have promotions and sales tables? Those are standard (in the SH schema) Received on Tue Sep 05 2006 - 09:58:02 CDT