Re: Counting duplicates in SQL

From: Jack <go_at_way.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:09:56 +0100

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message news:1157423667.658671_at_bubbleator.drizzle.com...
> Martin T. wrote:
>
>> In my opinion policing newsgroups does not do anything but create more
>> noise. (Noise like this post here no doubt.)
>>
>> best regards,
>> Martin T.
>
> I respectfully disagree.
>
> If we did not self-police the c.d.o. group we would be overrun with
> every scammer and spammer that could type.
>
> The reason this group, though unmoderated, stays clean and technical
> is precisely because many of us care about keeping it that way.

Pomous cobblers. The fact that spammers dont spam here is because spammers don't spam here. Not because the Little Hitlers insinuate posters are student cheats.

The sooner you along with a few bosum buddies realise this is not *your* newsgroup the better off everyone will be.  Indeed you mught find it liberating to realise that you are not in a position of authority here. Received on Tue Sep 05 2006 - 08:09:56 CDT