Re: what's wrong with my package? (not a personal problem)

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_nospam.peasland.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:19:47 GMT

pdog wrote:
> 1. version number = 9.2.0.7.0
> 2. there is no error message. the code compiles fine and when i try to
> execute i get "pl/sql procedure executed successfully"

I must be missing something, but how do you know that something is wrong? You got a message indicating successful execution. So there are no parse or runtime errors.

If you still think something is wrong, then on the basis of above, I'd have to say that there are logic errors in your code, which you'll probably have to sort out yourself.

HTH,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_nospam.peasland.net