Re: Inserting a new PK into an existing table

From: Jens Lenge <spampot_at_gmx.net>
Date: 31 Aug 2006 09:12:47 -0700

David Newman wrote:

> [...]
> Then use update statements to populate the column. This is left as
> an exercise to the reader.
> [...]

I probably should have been more precise. I already know how to create the new column and how to make it a primary key after it has been filled, the only thing I have not found yet is how to populate it with unique numbers.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Jens Received on Thu Aug 31 2006 - 11:12:47 CDT