Re: Fetch out of sequence in cursor

From: PAUL MADDSION <60_pm_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:05:08 GMT

Thanks for the advice.

Yes, I was using a for update in my cursor. I wanted to mark the successfully processed records so that I could delete them all in one go at the end of the procedure. I suppose the way round this is to delete them as I go (once I know processing have been successful) and issue a commit every x number of records.

Paul