Slow response of Oracle forms

From: Raj <rajeev.tomar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Aug 2006 02:33:45 -0700

Hello,

Can somebody suggest, what could be the problem and how I should start investigating it ?

When I try to save the data through forms it is taking 2 minutes and 30 Seconds for each save.

I am using Oracle 8.1.7.3 and forms 6i on Suse Linux 7.1

Please suggest how to start the diagnose ?

Thanks, Raj Received on Mon Aug 28 2006 - 04:33:45 CDT