How to add "reference calculation" columns in design tables?

From: Bullman <bull-junk_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: 27 Aug 2006 16:14:00 -0700

Hello

I have created a design table and want to add columns within the table that DO NOT drive any dimensions but are there as "reference" numbers to assist any user editing the design table.

eg. a calculated column that tells the user what the maximum dimension can be for the dimension referenced by the dimension driving cell next to it.

I think I can recall doing something like this in the past and perhaps used some syntax that used the term "statement".

Thanks in advance.

Bullman Received on Sun Aug 27 2006 - 18:14:00 CDT