Re: PL/SQL Package

From: Ubiquitous <weberm_at_polaris.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:51:44 -0500

Dudeldd_at_gmx.de wrote:

>I have to create a package that "contains" the accesses to
>insert, delete, update, select on a certain table (Lets say "myTable")
>
>Sorry, can you give me a hint? I don't really grasp what they want me to
>do - I can create users and grant them the right to do an insert,
>delete, update or select on a certain table -
>but how can I do the above????

It sounds like they want you to create a package which contains stored procedures for performing those methods:

myTable_pkg.select
myTable_pkg.insert
myTable_pkg.delete

etc.

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn