Re: Creating valid and well-formed XML-output

From: willy <w.tadema_at_planet.nl>
Date: 23 Aug 2006 04:36:58 -0700

Dear Maxim,

Thank you for your posting! It was very helpfull. I didn't respond any earlier because I didn't read my mail last week because of summer holidays.

I've got an additional question: say I want to add an empty element depending on whether the employee is hired (temporarily) from another company or on the payrole of our own company. The output should be:
<Medewerkerslijst ....>
<Medewerker>

<REGISTRATIENR>123456789</REGISTRATIENR>
<VOORNAAM>John</VOORNAAM>
<ACHTERNAAM>Jansen</ACHTERNAAM>
<VOORLETTERS>J</VOORLETTERS>
<GESLACHT>M</GESLACHT>
<GEBRUIKERSNAAM>xxx222</GEBRUIKERSNAAM>
<EMAIL>john_at_ourcompany.nl</EMAIL>
</EXTERN> ====>>> This element is lacking when an employee is
on the payrole of our own company
 </Medewerker>
</Medewerkerslijst>

Any idea on how to achieve this? Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Willy Tadema Received on Wed Aug 23 2006 - 06:36:58 CDT