Re: forms6i and sqlplus

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Aug 2006 02:23:44 -0700

Well, it is odd, to say the least, you have it working on 9 out of 10 installations.
As I cannot look over your shoulder, all I can suggest is to search for differences between this one, and the other 9. Maybe the ora-600 dump on the server can help, although I doubt it.
Also, the "invalid NLS settings" seem strange, the set chosen looks OK. Be aware, since forms 6 (which uses the old SQL*Net 2.3 stack, iirc)
things have changed. The oracle 9 network stack understands charactersets,
which were not known in the forms6 days. And that makes the error all the stranger.

Is it possible to create an image of some sort of one of the other 9 installations, and roll that onto this one? Received on Mon Aug 21 2006 - 04:23:44 CDT