Re: How to force two entities to point to the same lookup value

From: Bob Badour <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:49:51 GMT

Ed Prochak wrote:

> Bob Badour wrote:
> []
>

>>None of the discussion initiated by the Oracle crowd or any of what
>>followed did anything to address the original question. One can draw
>>whatever conclusions one wants from that about how much the Oracle crowd
>>care about what the original poster needs.
>>
>>I see a knee-jerk reaction that defends their own turf while totally
>>ignoring the original poster's question and dismissing his stated desires.

> Bob,
>
> respecfully I must disagree. Dan's initial post was to suggest looking
> at Oracle's implementation AS AN EXAMPLE. He did not suggest or even
> imply the OP purchase that oracle product. I think in this case you
> are overreacting. Just let it go.

Purchase? I thought Dan made the point that the particular 'product' was freely given to anyone who purchased oracle in the first place.

"What's the big deal? It's free. It's not gonna cost you nothin'. Try it. You'll like it. It's not gonna hurt you or nothin'." Received on Thu Aug 17 2006 - 19:49:51 CDT