[OT] Re: *pressure Google to put Groups back on main page...*

From: Jeffrey Schwab <jeff_at_schwabcenter.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:29:10 GMT

DA Morgan wrote:
> timasmith_at_hotmail.com wrote:

>> Seriously, who the hell cares about 'Videos' - there must be millions
>> of usenet group users - can we club together and force them to put
>> Groups back on the Google home page - 2 clicks per visit is starting to
>> bug me...

> I don't and have never used google to get here: I use ThunderBird. Talk
> to you ISP.

You've really never posted through Google? What do you do when you travel? I use Thunderbird, too, but my ISP only lets me connect directly through their routers. Yesterday I posted through Google because I was at work, whence I'm not sure NNTP packets would escape anyway. Received on Thu Aug 17 2006 - 10:29:10 CDT