Re: Reporting with dynamic sql

From: Deltones <vibroverb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Aug 2006 05:44:04 -0700

Daniel,

Two words: Government Agency. We make do with what we can with training that we don't always have for budget reasons. Most of the people who wrote the scripts probably never had formal Oracle training (I'm not talking about our DBA). As for my training, let's just say that I use Google a lot these days :) Received on Thu Aug 17 2006 - 07:44:04 CDT