Re: Help needed for certification!!!

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2006 15:17:48 -0700

riteshjain82_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am going to write 1Z0-001(introduction to SQL & PL/SQL) exam in near
> future.
>
> Can anyone provide me with latest dumps, study guides or question
> banks. Please help....

http://newbiedba.blogspot.com/2006/07/studying-for-ocaocp-exams-hints-and.html

Note the part about "you really have to be prepared to put the work into this. " Personally, I found it better to use two different study guides, they often have complementary weaknesses.

Don't patronize those ripoff dumps.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.