Re: Reporting with dynamic sql

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:25:22 -0700

Sybrand Bakker wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:10:07 -0700, DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
> wrote:
>

>> Then please understand that we are trying to tell you the bridge is out
>> and you are flying down the road at 100mph.

> Gonzo the Great did survive the Muppetshow, Daniel. Are you
> volunteering for the role of Waldorf or for the role of Stadler?
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

I'm volunteering to (A) spend 5-10 minutes on the phone giving his management a reality check and (B) see if there is a competent trainer in their area who can put out the match before they burn the house down and then blame it on Oracle. Which you know is the inevitable outcome.

This is very much like someone that rode a bicycle getting a Ferrari. They got it going. The we all know what's going to happen sooner or later. In my opinion they already crashed, the car is on fire, and they are to shaken up to realize the mess they are in.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington