Re: How to force two entities to point to the same lookup value

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_ucantrade.com.NOTHERE>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:25:41 -0700

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:33:02 GMT, HansF <Fuzzy.Greybeard_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:59:28 -0700, joel garry wrote:
>
>I took the time to read Bob's posts in other forums.

     I have read many of his posts in cdt.

>In a nutshell, if you don't agree with him, the insults start flying.
>Once his mind is made up, the subject appears to be closed and the

     No, it is that he reacts severely to kooks. cdt has had more than its share of them.

>Responding to him is not worth the time, even if some of his comments are
>based on significant insight.

     Responding to him *is* worth the time, *because* if some of his comments are based on significant insight, but not if you are a kook.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko       Received on Wed Aug 16 2006 - 15:25:41 CDT