Re: How to force two entities to point to the same lookup value

From: HansF <Fuzzy.Greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:33:02 GMT

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:59:28 -0700, joel garry wrote:

I took the time to read Bob's posts in other forums.

In a nutshell, if you don't agree with him, the insults start flying. Once his mind is made up, the subject appears to be closed and the responses appear to be primarily verbal abuse.

Responding to him is not worth the time, even if some of his comments are based on significant insight.

--
Hans Forbrich   (mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com)

*** Feel free to correct me when I'm wrong!
*** Top posting [replies] guarantees I won't respond.