Re: How to force two entities to point to the same lookup value

From: Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2006 09:03:50 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:

> > DA Morgan wrote:

> P.S.
>
> But if you don't
> >> like hearing it from me, or Sybrand, then read Tom Kyte's books that
> >> discuss the subject. Start with "Expert one-on-one Oracle."
>
> You say that like I should care what some shill for Oracle corporation
> has to say about any issue.

Bob,

 this thread is cross posted to Oracle, so presummably the OP wanted an Oracle solution. It is not a matter of Oracle folks invading comp.databases.theory and advocating specific products to the world.

This thread should probably be only in comp.databases since it is neither theory, nor oracle related.

ed Received on Wed Aug 16 2006 - 11:03:50 CDT