Re: How to force two entities to point to the same lookup value

From: HansF <Fuzzy.Greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:21:43 GMT

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:50:41 +0000, Bob Badour wrote:

> It goes without saying that Tom Kyte says everyone should lock
> themselves permanently into Oracle solutions. Oracle pays him to say
> that,

If you had a chance to meet Tom, you would probably retract that statement.

As one who has met him and had several opportunities to chat ... I think Oracle pays him BECAUSE he says those things. (Sort of a chicken-egg issue, I guess.)

A rarity, to be sure. And many who worship money foremost will never be able to believe it.

--
Hans Forbrich   (mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com)
*** Feel free to correct me when I'm wrong!