Re: Oracle Timestamp

From: Faby <stardust99_fr_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: 11 Aug 2006 00:56:42 -0700

Hi all,
Thank you very much for your answers. I have now a better understanding of the timestamp data type.:-)
I haven't been able to convince anyone from work to use any of your ideas, though i'm sure that my next scripts will hold one of your version. It really makes more sense to me. Thanks again
Faby Received on Fri Aug 11 2006 - 02:56:42 CDT