Re: Trigger and Job (DDL)

From: <flo_at_gmx.it>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:11:37 +0200

Hi,

thank you very much for this idea!

So far it sounds good to me, and if I find no other event-triggered solution I'm going this way, but I'm a little bit concerend about having a job running doing mostly nothing else then using resources (CPU etc....although it would be not that much, but if it is not necessary...)

thanx a lot for your hint
flo
,-)