Re: It is time to Xg!

From: Volker Hetzer <firstname.lastname_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 15:08:46 +0200

xg_at_oraclexg.com schrieb:
> Dear DBA,

> PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by mistake, we
> apologize, ignore it and have a nice day. If you are spam eater,
> please do not eat me!

It is spam, your apology doesn't make it non-spam, go away. You repeatedly post the same posting in the same inappropriate group. GO AND POST IN COMP.DATABASE.ORACLE.MARKET! Dear husband,
I've just raped your wife. If you feel bad about it and you find out by mistake, I apologize and have a nice day. Next week I'll do so again, so you can arrange your schedule in such a way as not to be at home at that time, thereby preventing you from being bothered by it.

Volker

--
For email replies, please substitute the obvious.